A holiday in China can be a fantastic experience. Whether you are interested in history and culture or you are a nature lover, China has something for everyone. The reason is its rich history, spectacular scenery, colorful folklore and diverse culture.
If you plan to travel to China, it is advisable to consult a professional tour operator to help you make your plans. There are a variety of tourist itineraries in China that you can choose based on your requirement, interest and budget. You can choose the length of the route and the time you want to stay in each place. Also included are flights from one city to another, accommodation, transportation and airport / hotel transfers, most meals and sightseeing in a tour package. The usual tour packages for a leisure holiday in China could include:
– Classic tours of China: these tour packages combine all the must-see tours of China, such as the majestic Great Wall of Beijing, the amazing historical wonder: the terracotta warriors in Xian, the stunning Li River in Guilin, the modern wonders of the dynamics in Shanghai and Hong Kong, as well as the wonderful natural wonders of the Yangtze River.
– Silk Road Routes: For centuries, the Silk Road was a trade route linking Asia and Europe. Xian silk traders set off with their camel caravans on the long trek to distant Constantinople, while some adventurous pioneers like Marco Polo went east to see China 2000 years ago. With the inclusion of exotic places like Urumqi, Kashgar, Turpan and Dun Huang, these tour packages are specially designed for hikers and adventure lovers.
– Excursions to Yunnan: These itineraries are wonderful combinations of scenery and ethnic culture. You can witness spectacular scenery and exotic ethnic minority tribes, such as the legendary Shangri La Kingdom, with Tibetan culture, one of the world’s cultural heritages: Lijiang’s old town with minority culture and the Dalí landscape with the beautiful stories of the people of Bai.
– Moderate cycling excursions: cycling in China is a very good opportunity to have a real understanding of the life of local people. These packages include cycling to Hutong in Beijing and cycling to the top of the ancient city wall in Xian, the old town of Suhe, outside Lijiang, the famous Sunday Bazaar in Kashgar and the scenic rural road to Yangshuo.
– Beach and sunny holidays: It is better for those who like to enjoy the sun, sand, beach, swimming, golf and relaxation to go to Hainan, a renowned tropical resort called “Eastern Hawaii”. On Hainan Island, the fresh air and exciting recreation will provide you with an adrenaline rush.
Whatever your interests, there will be plenty to do on a tour of China. Because China is so big, some parts of it have remained adventurous and unaltered enough to satisfy the explorer out there. With the help of your travel agent, you can definitely find the tourist itinerary that suits your travel plans and your budget, among the different tourist packages.